a snippet to whet the appetite for more information on the active trade across the historic Rusyn-Lemko borderlands. At least it identifies dates and specific towns / villages involved...
"The exact route of the wine transport routes is the thirty places of Hungary, or we can also infer from the location of the Polish state wine repositories. According to the summary customs records remaining in the Spiš Chamber Archives, thirty places were operating in the following settlements outside the free royal towns in the late 16th century: Ónod (HU), Szepsi (Moldava nad Bodvou), Tótfalva (Slovensky ves), Spišská Lomnica (Veľká Lomnica), Ólubló (Stará Ľubovňa), Kurima, Varanno (Vranov nad Toplou), Stropkó (Stropkov), Homonna (Humenné), Csertész (Čertižné). A law was passed prohibiting Polish subjects from traveling to Hungary for wine. Therefore, on the Polish side of the border, public warehouses were established where Polish merchants could buy wine from Hungarians. According to the Polish Law (Volumina Constitutionum), there were state wine shops in the following border settlements:
Nowy Targ, Nowy Sacz, Biecz, Dukla, Jaśliska, Rymanów, Krosno, Lesko, Sambor, Stryj. At the beginning of the 17th century, other wine stores were opened in Żmigród (1601), Jordanów (1607), Grybów (1611), Dynów (1611) and Rybotica (1620)."
Taken from a Hungarian paper describing historic trade.